ProIDG handles technical publications activities for your company and makes it simpler, pleasant, and productive. We value the importance of content and believe that a well-written and user-centric content can help the users to easily understand the products and services.
Technical documentation refers to any type of documentation that describes a product or a service, which is under development or in use. The documentation types include technical product description documents, deployment guides, operations and maintenance, API guides, interfaces, and so on.
The documentation team at ProIDG is comprised of well-versed technical writers from diversified domains and technical backgrounds. We focus on developing all types of technical documentation required for your products and software applications. In ProIDG, we adhere to widely-accepted style guide such as Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publication or client’s in-house style guides that vocalize the principles of effective documentation.
Our expertise allows us to develop high-quality contents that will enhance product usability, customer satisfaction, and improve business opportunities.
- User guides
- Admin guides
- Installation/Deployment guides
- Configuration and monitoring guides
- API documentation
- SDK documentation
- Online help
At ProIDG, we cater to all your content writing requirements. Our professional content writers are experts in curating the content according to our client’s requirements. We handle:
- Business and marketing collaterals – closely linked to web marketing campaigns. This means creating the content or articles that appear on websites and are designed to sell or promote a specific product.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) writing – focused on grabbing the attention of the search engines using specific, targeted words or phrases (called keywords or keyword phrases) and using them in specific ways.
- Blog writing – a personal online diary or journal which allows people and organizations to share their thoughts and ideas. Blogging is the act of posting content on a blog website or posting comments on someone else’s blog. Blog writing meaning writing a content to be published on a blog.
- Academic thesis writing – one stop shop for your entire Academic thesis requirements from Academic project reports to final year viva presentations. This in turn help students to completely focus on researching the subject. The thesis and research writing includes Academic project stylesheets and formatting, plagiarism checks, flow diagrams, architecture diagrams, and so on.
A picture speaks a thousand words. Graphic design is an art and practice of planning and projecting ideas with the help of visual and textual content. Graphic design plays a very important role to convey a message through combining technological, aesthetics and creative thinking to generate graphically communicative ideas. The graphic designers at ProIDG create impressive graphics that leave an impact on the audience in the first instance.
Your business is complex with many products, sizes, & colors. This can sometimes prove a little complex in conveying the accurate information. Our graphic at ProIDG designers can communicate your offerings in the form of reports, charts, illustrations, and other pictorial ways.
You can utilize our graphic design and technical illustration services in the best way possible which will promote your product objectives and establish brand recognition.