Last updated: Aug 15, 2018
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the service.
By accessing or using the service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the service.
1) Unauthorized Activities. You agree that you will not use the Site for (i) any illegal or unauthorized purposes that violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws); (ii) modifying, adapting or hacking into the Site or for modifying another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Proexamini.com; or (iii) uploading, posting, hosting, or transmitting unsolicited email, SMSs, “spam” messages, worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
2) Site Material. While Proexamini.com endeavors to keep the Site Material and other content on, in, and through this Site up-to-date, Proexamini.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the Site Material or content. Proexamini.com is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, forms, links, advertisements, or other items contained within the Site. Proexamini.com may make changes to the Site Material, the Site, or the products or services made available in connection with the Site at any time, with or without notice, and makes no commitment to update any of these items. In order to access certain areas and features of the Site you may be required to be a Proexamini.com Registered Website Member. Requirements for becoming a member are located on the Site. Proexamini.com has the right to revoke membership at any time without notice or warning.
3) Proprietary Rights. Proexamini.com owns or licenses all data, content, graphics, forms, artwork, images, photographs, functional components, audio clips, video clips, software and software concepts and documentation and other material for the Site (the “Site Material”), as well as the selection, coordination, arrangement, and organization and enhancement of the Site Material. All Site Material is protected pursuant to India copyright, trademark, patent and other applicable laws. You agree not to remove or alter any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice on any Site Materials. All names, trademarks, service marks, certification marks, symbols, slogans or logos appearing on the Site are proprietary to Proexamini.com. Use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and may violate federal and state trademark law. Under no circumstances will you have any rights of any kind in or to the Site, other than the right to use the Site as provided in Paragraph 1 above.
4) Other Sites. This Site may, from time to time, contain links to other Internet Web sites for the convenience of users in locating information, products, or services that may be of interest. These sites and any other sites operated or maintained by third parties are operated or maintained by organizations over which Proexamini.com exercises no control, and Proexamini.com expressly disclaims any and all responsibility for the content, information, links, and other items, the accuracy and completeness of the information, and the quality of products or services made available or advertised on these third-party sites.
5) Copyright and Trademark. All content on this site, including but not limited to logos, product and offering names, designs, text, graphics, images, video and audio content, interfaces, code and software, and the selection and arrangement of such content, is the property of Proexamini.com. Use of Copyright and Trademark material is not permitted without the express consent of Proexamini.com.
7) Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability. This site and the site material on and made available through this site, and the services and products offered in connection with this site, including any software, are made available on an “as is” and "as available" basis only. Use of this site is entirely at your own risk. Proexamini.com makes no representations or warranties, and hereby disclaims all representations and warranties, with respect to this site and the site material on and made available through this site, and the services and products offered in connection with this site, express and implied, written and oral, arising from course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade, and otherwise, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, title, quality, systems integration, and non-infringement, including that the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, that the site or its server(s) is free of viruses or other harmful components, that the site, including the services will be available, or that content created on the site is secure from unauthorized access. Any and all information provided by Proexamini.com or under or in connection with this site is provided with all faults, and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort is with you.
8) Limitation of Content Liability. You acknowledge that your use of the Site, including any content on the Site, and any reliance upon it or the results you generate by using it, is at your sole risk. You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall Proexamini.com or its officers, directors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or licensors, or any third-party provider of data or information, be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, extra-contractual, incidental, special or punitive damages of any kind whatever, including loss of business revenue, lost profits, or loss of data, whether in an action under contract, negligence or any other theory, arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site, or your reliance on any advice, information, or content on the Site or provided as part of the Site, even if Proexamini.com or any related party has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and even if the remedies otherwise available fail of their essential purpose. You specifically acknowledge that down-time, loss of content, and computer viruses are risks inherent in the use of the Internet and software products, and you agree to assume responsibility for any harm or damages of any kind or character whatsoever resulting from these possible harms.
9) Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Proexamini.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives, proprietors, partners, shareholders, servants, principals, agents, predecessors, successors, assigns, co-branders, licensees, members and attorneys harmless from and against any and all suits, actions, claims, demands, proceedings (whether judicial, regulatory, or administrative), damages, settlements, judgments, injuries, liabilities, losses, risks, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from the Site, your use of the Site, your fraud, violation of law, or willful misconduct, and any breach by you of these Terms.
10) Availability. We use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is generally available. However, there will be occasions when access to the Site will be interrupted or unavailable. We will use reasonable commercial efforts to minimize such disruption where it is within our reasonable control. You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Site and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Site.
11 ) Security. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of any Site content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Please be advised that we do not guarantee that any information sent from our Site will be secure during transmission, nor can we guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to Proexamini.com via the Site or the Internet, including, for example, personal information such as your name or address.
12) Complaint Procedures. If you believe that any content or postings on this Site violates your intellectual property or other rights, please send to Proexamini.com at the address (email@example.com) with comprehensive detailed message setting forth the following information: (1) your name and the name of your company, if any; (2) your contact information, including your e-mail address; (3) the nature and substance of your complaint, the specific rights at issue, and your basis for making the complaint, including the content or posting that is objectionable; and (4) the following statement: "The statements, representations, and assertions made in this message are true, complete, and accurate and I have the full legal authority to make each and every such statement, representation, and assertion and to make and be granted any demand made in this message."
13) Changes; Termination. You agree that we retain the right to amend these Terms and the Site at any time, for any reason, and with or without notice. Your continued use of the Site after any change is made to the Terms signifies your understanding of and intention and agreement to be bound by such change, whether or not you have actual notice thereof. It is your responsibility to monitor these Terms for changes. Proexamini.com reserves the right to terminate your access to this Site in the event that you violate these Terms or for any reason whatsoever or no reason, with or without notice.
14) Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and Proexamini.com with respect to the subject matter hereof, supersede any and all prior and contemporaneous agreements between us, and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the India without reference to its conflict of law rules. By accessing, viewing, or using this Site or the Site Material, you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts presiding in India and agree to accept service of process by mail and hereby waive any and all jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available. This Site is controlled and operated by Proexamini.com from within the India. India makes no representation that this Site or the Site Material is appropriate or available for use in any location or territory, and access to this Site or the Site Material from locations or territories where it is illegal is prohibited. The waiver or failure of Proexamini.com to exercise in any respect any right provided hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of such right in the future or a waiver of any of other rights established under these Terms.
15) Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
Contact. Proexamini.com is a Sole Proprietorship company, headquartered in Visakhapatnam, India. Any questions, comments or suggestions, including any report of violation of this Agreement should be provided to the Administrator as follows:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By postal mail: 22-85-05, Old Siddeshwaram, RH Colony, Peddagandata, Visakhaatnam, India, 530044
Your Personal Data and How We Use It.
We use Personal Data to communicate with you, provide you with services, and to help us improve our products and services, maintain class registrations, class attendance, certification test results and validation.
We list the first and last names of customers that have passed our assessments and become certified on our website. We do not sell, rent, or lease Your Personal Data to third parties.
Your Personal Data will be held indefinitely unless you request erasure.
Cookies are used to offer a personalized experience, or to improve our sites and services. We do not conduct phone or postal marketing. Personal Data submitted by users to the Store(s) when purchasing directly from Proexamini.com will be transmitted to and shared with third parties that may be located in other countries, in order to provide services to such users, including but not limited to transaction processing and fraud prevention.
You have the right to obtain confirmation from Proexamini.com as to whether or not Your Personal Data are being Processed, and, where that is the case, access to Your Personal Data and the following information:
the purposes of the Processing;
the categories of Personal Data concerned;
the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the Personal Data have been or will be disclosed;
where possible, the envisaged period for which the Personal Data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, You have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
You have the right to request Rectification or Erasure of Your Personal Data.
You have the Right to request Restriction of Processing or to object to Processing.
You have the Right to Data Portability.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Using Your User Account.
You may review and correct your personal information and preferences
You may turn off cookies in your browser
How to Reach Us.
Data, please email us at email@example.com